Interested in wearing the same thing to change the world this coming March? Intrigued by making a difference by daily pulling up those black leggings or buttoning up your black suede cigar jacket? Or maybe you heard someone talk about the LBD.Project with their super trendy hashtag #LBDProject2018 and you came to find out what we're about. Whatever brought you here, we are glad you came. The moment you landed on this page you became a world changer. Maybe you just moved towards being a world changer a smidgen, but you are inching none-the-less. We know that through your participation, however big or small, human trafficking, a form of modern day slavery, can come to a great demise.
Some of you might be considering joining us.
Trust us. You can do it.
From experience, we know that this project is difficult to stick-with without a community to walk with you through it. Considering, we can’t encourage you enough to subscribe to the LBD.Project email communications and join our Facebook group to be given all the support you need to do this project and to do it well (an email weekly during the project, then only touching-base here-and-there until we re-vamp for the following year).
We are better together! Looking forward to doing something awesome with you this year!
- THE LBD.PROJECT TEAM
Want to join us? Here's how to do the LBD.Project in 5 Easy Steps:
- Register for the LBD.Project here for support and guidance through the month. (Note: even if you are a LBD.Project veteran, you still need to make sure you register for #LBDProject2018!)
- Commit to wearing the same black item of clothing in March. Find some ideas here!
- Select an anti-trafficking organization (either our Featured Organization, or one of our Partner Organizations) and then you can set up your fundraising page.
- Lead the way by making the first donation, then ask those you know to donate $10 (or more) too!
- Share a picture of you in that item and/or a story or fact about human trafficking (ideally, daily) using the hashtag #LBDProject2018 or #LBDProject to let those around you know why you are wearing the same thing all the time!